TEKNO Performance is the road car performance engineering division of Jonathon Webb's Supercar team - TEKNO Autosports.
Personally overseen by Jonathon, and working alongside the Supercar team, TEKNO Performance specialises in upgrades for late model Holden / HSV, Ford / FPV and European vehicles.
Utilising our knowledge and experience as a long time competitor in Australia's highest category in Motorsport, TEKNO take pride in being able to offer Performance and Safety recommendations to enhance your driving experience and keep your loved ones safe.
We personally perform extensive in house Research and Development to ensure TEKNO enhancements are suitable to Australian conditions and reliability requirements.
TEKNO are preferred distributors of:
- Harrop Engineering
- VCM Performance
- Herrod Motorsports
- KW Suspension
- HRE Performance Wheels
TEKNO Performance offer a unique opportunity to enjoy the experience of having your car modified within a professional racing environment. Located centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast at Yatala, our specially built and state of the art workshop boasts:
- Mainline dynamometer
- Sealed and air conditioned sub-assembly room
- Fabrication room with mill, lathe, sheet metal bender, drill presses, belt sanders and mig/tig welding.
- Tyre changing facility and climate controlled tyre storage
- Panel shop
- Epoxy flooring
- Internal parking for the TEKNO b-double semi trailer
- High end back to base security