Tekno Performance is the Performance and Enhancement division of Jonathon Webb's V8 Supercar team - Tekno Autosports.
Personally overseen by Jonathon, and working right alongside the V8 Supercar team, Tekno Performance specialises in upgrades for late model Holden and Ford vehicles and are preferred distributors for Harrop Engineering, VCM Performance and Herrod Motorsports. They offer a unique opportunity for fans that want to enjoy the experience of having their car modified within this professional racing environment.
Tekno Autosports and the Tekno Performance facility are located centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast at Stapylton. The state of the art workshop boasts:
- Sealed sub-assembly room with Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioned Fabrication room with Mill, Lathe, Sheet metal bender, Drill presses, Belt sanders and Mig / Tig welding.
- Tyre changing facility and temperature controlled tyre storage room
- Panel shop
- Epoxy floors for cleanliness
- 4 work bays with integrated workstations.
- Internal Parking for the Tekno Autosports B Double semi trailer
- High end back to base Security system
Tekno Performance is as much about the experience of having your pride and joy enhanced as it is about the actual job. With many “performance workshops” out there, none can offer the excitement and the benefits of being part of the Tekno team!